2nd Shift Machine Operator
CNC Lathe Operator – 2nd shift
Maintenance Mechanic – 2nd shift
Wenthe-Davidson Engineering seeking a second shift Maintenance Mechanic to help support our New Berlin plant. Hours 2:15-10:45 pm
Ideal Candidate will have
- Mechanical and basic electrical (wiring/PLC) experience or coursework
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with operators and supervisors
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Experience with hydraulic, pneumatic or CNC machines a plus but not required.
- All tools provided
- Insurance starts the 1st of the month after 60 days
- Short and long term disability 100% company paid
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Overtime after 8 hours
Position will report to the Director of Maintenance. Qualified candidates will have course work or 1-3 years experience in maintenance and have the ability to manage multiple tasks, follow and retain directions, manage, organize and prioritize time effectively.
Wenthe-Davidson is a metal fabricator that specializes in custom tubular products and has been in business for over 75 years. We are 100% employee owned and offer an excellent benefit package.
Salary is based on experience.
Wenthe-Davidson Engineering Co.
Human Resources Manager
New Berlin, WI
Wenthe-Davidson is a 100% employee owned metal fabrication company that specializes in custom tubular products, electric motor and generator housings, custom pressure vessels, and emission system components for the diesel market and many value added services. The secret of our success is we listen to the voice of our customer. We strive to exceed customer expectations in delivery, quality, and of course our prices. By understanding and being involved as partners with our customers we will be a viable and valuable supplier for many years to come.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager to join our team in New Berlin, WI. In this role you will develop, implement, and coordinate policies and programs concerning employment, employee benefits, wage & salary administration, payroll, training & development, and employee services.
- Manage five direct reports
- Develop and maintain personnel policies and procedures that comply with State and Federal laws and are consistent with corporate philosophy
- Keep up to date on government regulations affecting company policies and human resource practices
- Implement changes and develop polices to comply with these changes
- Coordinate staffing activities including recruitment, selection, interviewing, and hiring
- Maintain necessary personnel documentation for employee files to include wages, overtime, performance reviews, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Ensure that company compensation program is competitive in the marketplace and consistent with company compensation philosophy
- Report and manage Workers’ Compensation claims and work to improve safety
- Maintain affirmative action program; maintain records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations
- Direct and coordinate various activities designed to promote and maintain a high level of employee morale
- Take the necessary actions to create an atmosphere conducive to the best possible employee-employer relationship
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration
- Five to eight years related human resources experience
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment
- PHR or SPHR certification desired
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package.
Please submit your resume below with salary requirements or apply in person between 8 am-3 pm:
16300 W Rogers Dr
New Berlin WI 53151
Please fill out the form below.