2nd Shift Machine Operator
CNC Lathe Operator – 2nd shift
Maintenance Mechanic – 2nd shift
Wenthe-Davidson Engineering seeking a second shift Maintenance Mechanic to help support our New Berlin plant. Hours 2:15-10:45 pm
Ideal Candidate will have
- Mechanical and basic electrical (wiring/PLC) experience or coursework
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with operators and supervisors
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Experience with hydraulic, pneumatic or CNC machines a plus but not required.
- All tools provided
- Insurance starts the 1st of the month after 60 days
- Short and long term disability 100% company paid
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Overtime after 8 hours
Position will report to the Director of Maintenance. Qualified candidates will have course work or 1-3 years experience in maintenance and have the ability to manage multiple tasks, follow and retain directions, manage, organize and prioritize time effectively.
Wenthe-Davidson is a metal fabricator that specializes in custom tubular products and has been in business for over 75 years. We are 100% employee owned and offer an excellent benefit package.
Salary is based on experience.
This position supports the company’s material flow of incoming and outgoing materials. This flow is directly responsible for the productivity of our just-in-time (JIT) work cells. This position is responsible for receipt of all incoming materials, supplies, equipment and returned goods, as well as conducting inventory counts and resolving any discrepancies. The Receiving and Inventory Specialist will contribute to the organization by helping ensure that material is available when needed and any discrepancies are resolved to prevent disruption of finished product to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Check quantity, type, size, part number, dimensions, etc. of goods received to properly identify materials.
- Process paperwork, route or deliver to appropriate location and maintain records.
- Conduct cycle counts per established schedule. Investigate discrepancies and report differences to appropriate resource(s).
- Process transactions to reconcile inventory.
- Follow established procedures for rejected material in a timely manner, including preparing material to be returned, scrapping material as directed, or other disposition as instructed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- APICS or previous inventory experience work/training preferred
- Strong math, computer, communication and reasoning skills
- Ability to operate a fork truck and other material handling equipment
- Ability to operate a crane
- Ability to work without direct supervision/self-motivated
- The ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds for up to eight (8) hours per day.
- The ability to bend and lift fifty (50) pounds between floor level and a height of five feet six inches (5’6″).
- The ability to pull or push up to 1150 pounds.
- The ability to walk or stand for up to eight (8) hours per day.
The ability to use hands to manipulate objects.
Please submit your resume below with salary requirements or apply in person between 8 am-3 pm:
16300 W Rogers Dr
New Berlin WI 53151
Please fill out the form below.