2nd Shift Machine Operator
Wenthe-Davidson Engineering Co is seeking a Tooling Engineer. We are a metal fabricator that specializes in custom tubular products and have been in business for over 75 years. We offer an excellent benefit package including health, dental, life, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, and an employee stock ownership plan.
- Design tools to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Use of AutoCAD to develop and design tooling and fixtures.
- Work with maintenance, manufacturing, and outside contractors on tool design.
- Review existing processes and develop solutions to increase productivity and quality or reduce costs. Evaluate new tools, equipment and processes.
- Analyze existing procedures and processes for failure modes. Evaluate and modify procedures and processes to reduce/eliminate production defects.
- Participate in process Review teams to determine feasibility of cost effectively manufacturing new products that meet customer needs and quality standards.
- Work on the manufacturing floor to help resolve problems and on continuous improvement projects.
- Experience in tool design or a tool and die background.
- AutoCAD, version 2014 or higher.
- Skill to read/understand technical material, engineering drawings, industry standards is required. Make suggestions/recommendations regarding the same when needed.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics and possess troubleshooting skills related to equipment and processes.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details required.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to respond to changing priorities required.
- Ability to communicate (orally and through written communications) with staff on all levels of the organization.
- Experience/knowledge with Inventor a plus.
- Experience/knowledge with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Salary is based on experience. Willing to train recent graduates.
Wenthe-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer.
Wenthe-Davidson Engineering is growing and we are seeking a part time Receptionist/Office Assistant for our manufacturing plant in New Berlin. The position will be approximately 20 hours per week within the hours of 8 am – 4:30 pm
Monday-Friday; schedule will be worked out with successful candidate.
- Handle the front office environment in a positive, professional manner
- Answer phone calls, handle a multi-line phone system and transfer to appropriate departments
- Greet guests and customers
- Assist with data entry
- Put together reports for various departments
- Sort incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Other general clerical support as needed to include assisting other departments with special projects
The qualified candidate must have previous receptionist experience, be a team player, be able to follow directions, proficiency in typing, knowledge of Word and Excel, be detail oriented and have good communication skills.
Wenthe-Davidson is a metal fabricator that specializes in custom tubular products and has been in business for over 75 years.
Salary is based on experience.
Please submit your resume below with salary requirements or apply in person between 8 am-3 pm:
16300 W Rogers Dr
New Berlin WI 53151
Please fill out the form below.