2nd Shift Machine Operator
CNC Lathe Operator – 2nd shift
Maintenance Mechanic – 2nd shift
Wenthe-Davidson Engineering seeking a second shift Maintenance Mechanic to help support our New Berlin plant. Hours 2:15-10:45 pm
Ideal Candidate will have
- Mechanical and basic electrical (wiring/PLC) experience or coursework
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with operators and supervisors
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Experience with hydraulic, pneumatic or CNC machines a plus but not required.
- All tools provided
- Insurance starts the 1st of the month after 60 days
- Short and long term disability 100% company paid
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Overtime after 8 hours
Position will report to the Director of Maintenance. Qualified candidates will have course work or 1-3 years experience in maintenance and have the ability to manage multiple tasks, follow and retain directions, manage, organize and prioritize time effectively.
Wenthe-Davidson is a metal fabricator that specializes in custom tubular products and has been in business for over 75 years. We are 100% employee owned and offer an excellent benefit package.
Salary is based on experience.
Wenthe-Davidson Engineering is seeking a full time Office Assistant/Receptionist for our manufacturing plant in New Berlin.
- Handle the front office environment in a positive, professional manner
- Answer phone calls, handle a multi-line phone system and transfer to appropriate departments
- Accounting –invoicing, scanning, issuing credits and customer statements, enter deposits and wire payments, A/P invoice matching
- Assist with data entry
- Human Resources – enter employee schedules, track hours worked, type forms
- Put together reports for various departments
- Sort incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Other general clerical support as needed to include assisting other departments with special projects
The qualified candidate must have previous office experience, be familiar with A/R and A/P, be a team player, able to follow directions, proficiency in typing, knowledge of Word and Excel, be detail oriented and have good communication skills.
Wenthe-Davidson is a metal fabricator that specializes in custom tubular products and has been in business for over 75 years.
Hours 8 am – 4:30 pm Monday-Friday
Please submit your resume below with salary requirements or apply in person between 8 am-3 pm:
16300 W Rogers Dr
New Berlin WI 53151
Please fill out the form below.