2nd Shift Machine Operator
Wenthe-Davidson Engineering is seeking a Supervisor on second shift for our New Berlin plant. Wenthe-Davidson is a metal fabricator that specializes in custom tubular products and has been in business for over 75 years. We offer an excellent benefit package including health, dental, life, paid holidays, 401(k), and profit sharing.
Responsible for managing production operations in a LEAN manufacturing environment.
Essential Duties include:
• Directs and organizes team members to meet daily production goals and ensure all standards and customer commitments (safety, quality, output, efficiency and on-time delivery) are met.
• Promotes continuous improvement.
• Provides guidance and training to operators.
• Maintains product quality by enforcing organization standards
• Verifies that production rates are met.
• Records & evaluates daily production data to improve productivity.
• Stops production to prevent non-conforming product from being produced.
• Participates on improvement teams and review and suggest methods of process improvement.
• Evaluates employee performance on a continual basis and provide continuous performance feedback. Collaborate with HR to recommend corrective action, disciplinary actions and resolve any other personnel issues.
• Create and sustain a positive atmosphere on the production floor.
• Maintain and enforce safe work practices.
• Audit and review non-conformities in the production process.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Background in Supervision or Team Lead in a manufacturing environment.
• Good problem solver with the ability to analyze data.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong leadership and team building skills.
• The ability to work with schedulers, engineers, operators and other associates is also a must.
Salary is based on experience.
Wenthe-Davidson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit your resume below with salary requirements or apply in person between 8 am-3 pm:
16300 W Rogers Dr
New Berlin WI 53151
Please fill out the form below.