Positions Available on First, Second and Third Shifts
Machine Operator 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts
Production Supervisor – 1st and 2nd shift
Maintenance Technician – 2nd shift
Wenthe-Davidson Engineering Co is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer. We are a metal fabricator that specializes in custom tubular products and have been in business for over 75 years. We offer an excellent benefit package including health, dental, life, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, and an employee stock ownership plan.
- Design tools to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Assist in the design, installation and troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment and tooling.
- Plans and designs methods to improve production processes. Provide equipment support and technical troubleshooting.
- Review existing processes and develop solutions to increase productivity and quality or reduce costs. Evaluate new tools, equipment and processes.
- Analyze existing procedures and processes for failure modes. Evaluate and modify procedures and processes to reduce/eliminate production defects.
- Prepare documentation for new manufacturing processes or procedures. Review or create documentation for existing manufacturing processes and or procedures.
- Participate in process Review teams to determine feasibility of cost effectively manufacturing new products that meet customer needs and quality standards.
- Support customer requests for generation of control plans, capability studies, Gage R & R studies, and PFMEA.
- Experince in tool design or a tool and die background.
- Skill to read/understand technical material, engineering drawings, industry standards is required. Make suggestions/recommendations regarding the same when needed.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics and possess troubleshooting skills related to equipment and processes.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details required.
- Bachelors degree in Industrial/Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering or relevant experience required, in lieu of degree
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to respond to changing priorities required.
- Experience/knowledge of CAD a plus.
Salary is based on experience.
Wenthe-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer.
Wenthe-Davidson Engineering is adding to our staff and is seeking a Maintenance Technician for second shift to help support our New Berlin plant.
– Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
– Maintenance and repair of CNC programmable machine center PLC’s and electrical diagnostics
– Schedule and perform preventative maintenance
– Participate in all safety programs
– Work independently and in team repair settings
Be proficient in one or more of these areas
– Electrical 24v-48v
– Hydraulic repair and trouble shooting
– Mechanical repair and troubleshooting
– Welding, MIG, TIG, Stick
– Metal fabrication
-CNC Lathe or CNC punch press repair and troubleshooting
Position will report to the Maintenance Manager. Qualified candidates will have 3-5 years experience in maintenance and have the ability to manage multiple tasks, follow and retain directions, manage, organize and prioritize time effectively.
Good communication skills, the ability to work with production supervisors, schedulers, engineers, operators and other associates is also a must.
Wenthe-Davidson is a metal fabricator that specializes in custom tubular products and has been in business for over 75 years. We offer an excellent benefit package including health, dental, life, paid holidays, 401(k), and profit sharing.
Salary is based on experience.
Please submit your resume below with salary requirements or apply in person between 8 am-3 pm:
16300 W Rogers Dr
New Berlin WI 53151
Please fill out the form below.